"What has your attention steers your direction and direction, not intentions, determines your destination." The Principle of Path

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Getting Started

Well, this is my first post. "Why," my wife asks, "do you want a blog?" I guess I am not really sure. Just a place to share my thoughts, my struggles, my revelations or should I say "Weaverlations?" I am presently on a journey to discover what God has for me next. Yeah, right....who would ever want to follow my journey? Maybe no one, but I know there are alot of people out there seeking God's will for their life. There are many people looking for purpose in their lives. I believe I know my purpose and my gifts and talents but am waiting on God's timing to show me exactly how I may use them for His glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment